The All New DioDict 3 for Android Phone!
DioDict, the representative brand for dictionary application for smartphones, is reborn with Android Phone. DioDict 3 has a convenient, unique, and user-oriented UI optimized for Android. If you are looking for a dictionary app, DioDict is the one for you!
* Dictionary Contents
• one way English-Korean dictionary suitable for any advanced learners of Korean and British/American English.
- 185, 000 words, phrases and meanings.
- 85, 000 example sentences; 7, 000 synonyms and antonyms.
- 5, 000 expressions related to science, culture, computers and business.
- large number of newly coined expressions such as ‘podcast’, ‘wiki’, ‘carbon footprint’, ‘social networking’, and ‘tiger economy’.
- expressions relating to culture such as 'Capitol Hill', 'Big Brother', 'the Windy City'.
- many informal expressions and slang, e.g. ‘stickybeak’, ‘parkade’, ‘bach’.
• explanations and examples use natural sounding, commonly used grammar and expressions.
• a pronunciation guide (IPA) with word stress shown next to each word entry.
• large amount of grammatical information:
-- parts of speech (noun, verb, adj. etc.) of each word.
-- irregular verb forms and noun plurals.
-- which prepositions are used with which verbs and adjectives.
-- whether a noun is countable or non-countable.
Special features of DioDict 3
1. A special search feature of DioDict that searches several dictionaries at once
-Word searches are easier with a single run!
Easy to switch to other dictionaries with a comprehensive dictionary feature when purchasing several dictionaries
Search definitions from each dictionary with a single search!
2. Premium search function and Google search
-Voice search: search for a word using Google’s voice recognition technology.
-‘Initial search’: search for a word in Korean by entering only the first Hangeul consonant of each syllable.
-Blank Search & Wild Search: Enter “?”or “*” in place of a letter when you don't know the spelling of the word you want to search for (e.g., Stu??).
-Embedded word look-up: look up unknown words inside any dictionary entry.
-You can search for the meanings of words and the information related to images and news through Google search.
-DioDict provides a Handwriting Search mode (the ‘DioPen’ handwriting engine is installed.).
-Marker: use the marker feature to highlight any words of interest in an entry.
-History: all words previously searched for are listed in the history menu.
3. More fun and powerful flashcard word study function!
‘DioBoy’, which is the DIOTEK’s mascot, will help you learn words and idioms in an easier way with a lot more fun.
-Cradle Mode, Study Mode, Dictation,
* DIOTEK guarantees the prompt contents provision of new updates, including new words and technical terms, by the DIOTEK Dictionary Contents Department.
*Follow us on Twitter*